Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life Lately

The weather has been warm, but either very overcast or rainy for the past few days!
Jake was home sick battling round 2 of the stomach bug.  I have spent the last two days disinfecting every surface I can find in hopes of preventing the other six, plus me from getting it!




Caroline has mastered the stairs!  Going into the playroom she is good, but we have to watch her like a hawk when she decides to try the basement and second floor steps.

Kate spends much of her day doing what she loves best.....changing a million times a day into a different dress (presently she is modeling her Christmas dress from two years ago!) singing, and dancing!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."
Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment