Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our Tiny Beautician

This is our beautiful Kate!
I kept her home from school this past Monday because she hadn't been feeling well.  We found out later in the week this was due to an ear infection.  Kate loves to work on art projects.  One of her favorite things to do is color and cut out pictures from her coloring books, so when she asked for a pair of scissors I didn't think twice.  Well the phone rang and I wasn't paying attention to what Kate was doing until I heard her call my name.
"How do you like my hair Mom?"
Kate cut her own bangs!
We went straight to the professional beautician, but there just really wasn't anything she could do since Kate cut her bangs all the way to her scalp.  She trimmed up the top and shortened the back quite a lot and told me hairspray was my new best friend.  After a quick stop at Walmart for new hair accessories, this is our Kate.
 
"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, through you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."
Micah 5:2
 
Gratitude Journal
*For the proper perspective
*For my Thursday morning bible study and the opportunity to learn and share about God's word.
*For early morning time with Luke even though I would love to sleep in.  I know these times will be short lived.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment