Thursday, May 3, 2012

National Day of Prayer




"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14

Take time today to pray for our nation.  For all the people of our nation.


I wanted to add these pictures taken of Caroline this week.  She recently turned 16 months old and we are enjoying this age so much.  She is learning and trying new things everyday.  She has brought more joy to our family than we ever could have imagined. 

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment