Monday, November 19, 2012

Kate's Thanksgiving Feast

This was Kate's first Thanksgiving feast at school.  She was so excited for Friday to actually arrive.  She had been waiting patiently all week to wear her Indian dress.
Walking in, Kate was shy at first.
They started with a song, "Ten Little Indian Boys and Girls."
This is Kate's teacher, Ms. Kim.  She is mid animation reading their favorite story, "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus."  The kids joined in during the story and played the part opposite the pigeon.
Kate attends a wonderful pre-k.  We are blessed by her teachers, who genuinely love each of these children and consider it a joy to teach them everyday.
 
"That my heart my sing to you and not be silent. O God my God, I will give you thanks forever."
Psalm 30:12
 
Gratitude Journal
*For Ms. Kim, Ms. Randi, and Ms. Marion
*For Kate's innocent excitement
*For opportunities to share special days with each of my children individually.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment