Thursday, November 8, 2012

All in a Week

Our week started on a bright note.  We attended a wonderful community night at our church where we had the chance to worship with our community group and celebrate communion together.
 
Monday, the little boys and Jake had dentist appointments for their 6 month cleaning.
Speaking of teeth, this little guy has been chewing on everything lately.  I wonder if he is getting ready to have some teeth pop through.
Tuesday was our Dad's birthday and election day.
By Wednesday, Luke was wore out and the stomach bug had hit our house for the second week in a row.  Poor Kate was sick all day!
The bug struck again late Wednesday night and claimed victim #4.  Poor Caroline threw up every 15 minutes from midnight until Thursday morning.  Brett and I didn't sleep at all.
The sick girls camped out in the playroom and are finally starting to feel better.
Both older boys also were home sick today with stomach aches.
I don't think I have ever used as much hand sanitizer as I have over the past week.  I am praying that Brett and I can stay healthy.
A couple of Kate's faces from this week!
She had chocolate all over her face after licking the icing bowl after we made Daddy's cake.
1.  Her smile
2.  Her mad face because I told her she was too close to the camera.
3.  Second attempt at the smile, without the eyes closed.
4.  Her silly face.
 
"You, O Lord, reign forever; your thrown endures from generation to generation."
Lamentations 5:19
 
Gratitude Journal
*For my washer and dryer, which has never done so many loads of towels and bed sheets as it has in the past two days!
*For apple pie with vanilla ice cream
*For a happy baby who loves applesauce, pears, and bananas.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment