Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Scoop on Luke

Today was Luke's 2 month well visit.
He officially weighed 9 pounds which puts him in the 2nd percentile for weight.
He was 22.5 inches long which was in the 49% for height.
Luke has thrush on his tongue which is making his tongue white.  They gave us yet another prescription to help him feel better.  I feel badly that he has been suffering with this for about a month and I didn't realize that it was thrush.  I now have to set my alarm on my phone to tell me when his medicine is due.  He is taking the medicine for thrush 4 times per day.  The medicine for reflux 3 times a day.  The medicine for his liver 2 times a day and finally his vitamin 1 time per day.
Poor little guy was not too happy when we left.  He had to get two shots in one leg and one shot in the other.  They held off on the rotovirus vaccine for right now due to the fact that it is a live virus and they are not too sure how it would affect him after being so sick right after birth.

"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser."
John 15:1


No comments:

Post a Comment