Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Kate

Four years ago today, our sweet and sassy Kathryn (aka Kate) came into our world.
This is our girl today on her 4th birthday
She celebrated her birthday for the first time today with her school friends.  Her teacher, Ms. Kim made her this purple crown.  When I went to pick her up from school, Ms. Kim brought her to the car and said, "I wish you could have seen her face when we put this crown on her, it was priceless."  We took cupcakes to school for her to share with her friends and she got to pick a goody bag from Ms. Kim's birthday box.
I spent part of the day while she was at school, decorating our dining room for her birthday celebration.
 
My sisters always do a photo display of the birthday child, so I decided to give it a try this year.  Kate loved seeing the pictures of her.

 


 
"Many, O Lord, my God, are the wonders you have done."
Psalm 40:5











1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday darling Kate! I loved seeing the pics of her party - it looks like you all had a wonderful time celebrating sweet Kate! You'll have to teach me how to make those poms :-).

    ReplyDelete