Monday, August 27, 2012

Luke is 3 Months Old

I'm sure I will feel like this every month, but seriously where does the time go?  You are three months old today!
weight- 10 pounds 13 ounces (You were weighed at the doctor on Friday)
You are wearing size 0-3 months and size 3 month oneies from Carters.
You are in size 1 diapers and will probably move up to size 2 when we have to buy them again.
You still like to eat every 3 hours during the day. 
At night you are sleeping from around 9:00-3:30 am, then you wake to eat and go back to sleep until 6:30am.
You don't like the car seat much at all, which is not working out too well since we have to drop off and pick up your siblings from school everyday.
You're still a spitter.
We are starting a new prescription today for your reflux.  I am hopeful that it will make you feel much better.
I have given up dairy for the time being per suggestion of your doctor to see if you have a milk protein allergy that is causing you to be very fussy.
You still love to sleep swaddled tightly.
You love your swing.
We are letting you try out the bumbo seat everyday and you like it for a few minutes.
 
Luke,
We love seeing how your personality is starting to emerge more and more each day.  You are cooing and giving the ever occasional smile.  You have been going into Waamba Land at church and this week we are starting CBS (Community Bible Study).  I am so thankful that you will grow up learning about God's love for you and learning to hide his word in your heart.  You complete our family.  Your brothers and sisters just love to hold you and talk to you, as long as you aren't crying or spitting up!  I thank God each morning that He chose me to be your Mom.  I pray that He will guide me to raise you in a manner that will bring Glory to Him and that you will come to trust Him as your Lord and savior.
Love, Mom
 
"Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.  I cling to you; your right hand upholds me."
Psalm 63:7-8
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment