Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We Make the Best of Every Situation

This morning, I had my monthly OB appointment.  We arrived at the office 15 minutes early thinking that maybe we would be taken back a bit early and get home in time for Caroline's nap.  However, instead we heard the dreaded words....."the Dr. is running a bit behind this morning."  My first reaction was to panic!  My last appointment was scheduled for 8:30 am and I didn't get out of the office until 10:15!  I wonder what they mean by a "bit behind?"  However, what good would it do us to be upset?
So......
We entertained ourselves by taking pictures with our iPhone!
A rolling stool can be lots of fun!
It turns out that the wait wasn't terribly long.  We survived another appointment in the very small exam room filled with expensive ultrasound equipment.
Till next month.....
Here's our baby boy, snug as a bug, and growing well!

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding.  To him belongs eternal praise."
Psalm 111:10

No comments:

Post a Comment