Saturday, March 31, 2012

Frame A Day Project

Beginning in January, I started a project called frame a day.  Basically you take one picture a day to document your life over the course of the year.  I use an app on my phone to take and store the pictures.  January and February I did alright, but didn't manage to remember to take a picture everyday.  In March, I accomplished the task and have a picture for everyday of the month, but I wasn't sure how to get them off my phone. 
So, finally this morning I played around with a couple of different apps on my phone and discovered how I can put the pictures in frames, add text, and transfer them from my phone to the computer.

Here is Last Week













"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.  And be thankful."
Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment