Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The fun things about 2

Our Caroline recently turned 2 years old.  She has a really fun personality, so we are really enjoying that she is learning new things everyday.
She is rarely in a bad mood.  She smiles and waves at everyone!  She loves to have her picture taken and then see herself in the picture.  If you ask her who is in the picture, she will say, "me"!
She loves dolls, just like her older sisters.  She is also enjoying playing with her fisher price little people zoo and princess castle.
She has crazy hair, just like her sisters too!
She loves to help me with Luke.
They are starting to play together, which is fun to see.  Caroline is a very sweet big sister.
She loves to give Luke kisses!

What I am loving most about this age is listening to her sing.  Nana bought her Violet for Christmas and Caroline just adores her.  I often catch her singing along with Violet.
 
a video of Caroline with violet
 
Caroline singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"
 
Caroline singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
 
"The Lord will guide you always."
Isaiah 58:11
 
Gratitude Journal
For Wednesday's...3 days into the school week and 2 days from the weekend!
For rainy days and staying indoors
For my family and the things I learn everyday about myself and others by being their wife and mom.
 
 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment