Wednesday, January 9, 2013

365 Take Two

I started this project last year and did pretty good up until getting sick and delivering Luke early, so I'm going to give it an attempt for the second time and hope to make it all the way to picture 365!









"Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exults himself to show mercy to you.  For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him."
Isaiah 30:18

Gratitude Journal
1.  For the calm relaxation of piano music on Pandora
2.  For a message from a life long friend
3.  For the enjoyment of Caroline's new vocabulary
4.  For new bedding
5.  For the quiet of the morning and the noise of the afternoon
6.  For the blessings and challenges of motherhood that continually bring me back to God
7.  For a funny message from Brett that made me smile every time I thought of it
8.  For family
9.  For God's grace









No comments:

Post a Comment