Saturday, July 7, 2012

Week in Pictures

I am trying to get back on track and remember to document our day through pictures.  This week our days looked pretty much the same except for the 4th of July, when my camera battery went dead!  Every other day this week, we spent time in the pool and the rest of the time either feeding, burping, changing, or holding a baby!  Luke was kinda of fussy this week and pretty much wanted to be held when he was awake. 
Sunday, I spent time once again trying to get a system together for our shoes.  We have a mud room when you first come in our house, but lately the kids have taken to just kicking off their shoes and not putting them on the shelf.  So, when you come in the door, all you see is a sea of shoes everywhere littering the floor.
Monday the kids spent the afternoon in the pool and Luke spent his afternoon napping on the camping chair while I watched the older kids swim.
On Tuesday, I took Luke to the doctor for his official 1 month well visit.
He weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long.
The adorable froggy pj's were a gift from Aunt Laura and Aunt Cara.
Wednesday was 4th of July.  My camera battery was dead and my i-phone was dead by the time it was time to shoot off fireworks...So our picture of the day was when I took Caroline with me to Publix.  I had shopped the night before for the specifics for our 4th of July cook-out, only to leave 1 of the bags on the turn around in the Wal-Mart check-out.  So, I had to re buy many of the food items I needed for our cook-out. 

Some how we missed documenting our Thursday, but I'm sure it involved swimming, and being tugged in a million directions by the kids.
Luke-fussing
Caroline-"Dora"
Kate-"I need someone in the bathroom with me."
Andrew-"Make me strawberry milk."
Matt-"Can we go in the pool now?"  Then puddling to the ground and whining when I tell him it will be a few minutes.
Emily-(silence) you have to be blessed with at least one in each family!
Nick-"Jake just did..........to me."  You can fill in the blank with just about anything!
Jake-"Mom, can you add some more time to the x-box?"
Friday was once again a pool afternoon.  Today Caroline didn't nap during our pool time because she woke up later than usual due to being up late the night before.  I'll admit I was trying to avoid the whole pool idea today, but finally gave in.  Nick and Emily went with Daddy to work, but I still had Matt's friend from across the street swimming with us.  Caroline occupied herself by putting small rocks in the gas tank of her cozy coop, while Luke slept.  I'm not sure why, but Luke always falls asleep right away when we go outside.  Maybe it is the heat?
On Saturday, I purchased a swing off of Craigs list for Luke.  Here Andrew and Caroline are surveying the new toy!  Luke isn't crazy about the bouncer just yet, so I am hoping he will like the swing better.  I got a great deal on the swing, so even if he doesn't like it I won't feel bad about purchasing it.

"I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."
John 14:12








 

No comments:

Post a Comment