Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Biased

I am loving the time I get to spend each day with my now 8 week old.  I think he is the cutest little guy around and I know he has eight other fans...his Dad and siblings.
I love the little lines on your forehead.
I love your big blue eyes.
I love how you curl up in my arms.
I love that you quiet right down when you are swaddled.
I love that you love to be carried in the Moby or Bjorn.
I love to hear your sister talking to you in her little mommy voice.
I love that your brother wakes up everyday and wants to see you before he does anything.
I may be biased, but I think you are the cutest baby!  You bring a joy to my life that I thank God for every day.

"Light in the messenger's eyes bring joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones.:
Proverbs 15:30




No comments:

Post a Comment