Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2014
So thankful God chose me to be the Mom of our 8 kids.  Are the days easy?  Not by any stretch of the imagination.  Many days are long, all are selfless.  But I know that I am doing the work God called me to do.  I know that these long days will go quickly and not too far in my distant future I will be wishing them back again.  I love being a Mom
 
From my devotion this morning-
Mom, you must not merely point your children in the right direction, but by the example of your life you must take them there."
"Your child will be no kinder than you are...no happier than you are, and will not know God, his truths and his promises if you don't."
 
"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6


No comments:

Post a Comment