Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring........Hasn't Anyone Ever Told You Teasing Isn't Nice

The weather has been absolutely beautiful the past 2 days here in North Georgia.  Yesterday it was near 80!  The kids have brought out their shorts, had picnic lunches in the yard, went for long walks, and repeatedly asked when we can get out the sprinkler.  But, alas it was once again a tease.  A cold front is headed our way this afternoon bringing with it wind, cold weather, and rain!  So we are left to page through pictures and look forward to warmer weather to come.




 
"For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.  He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.  On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.  Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out you heart before him; God is a refuge for us."
Psalm 62:5-8


No comments:

Post a Comment