Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Time With Our Pop and Nana

We have been enjoying a visit with my parents this week.

This is just one of the many activities the kids have enjoyed this week.  Matthew and Pop have played football in the front yard every afternoon.
The week has gone so fast and we are sad that tomorrow is our last day together.
The kids love to spend time with their Pop and Nana.
With Daddy traveling this week, they were such a big help to me with this crazy group of kids.
I am blessed to have the love, support, and encouragement of my parents and thankful that they are  willing and able to drive 11 hours to spend time with us even in all our craziness!
 
"Those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness."
Proverbs 14:22
 
Gratitude Journal
*Time watching the Cosby Show with my daughter
*jokes on popsicle sticks
*lunch conversations with my parents
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment