Friday, October 19, 2012

I've Been in Pre-K for 50 Days!

Today Kate celebrated the 50th day of school.
Her school was celebrating this milestone with a 50's party!
I can't wait to hear all about her day!
This age is such a fun time.  She is a sponge for learning.  She loves to sing and dance and is always singing songs in the backseat as we drive to and from school.
I pray that she continues to live her life with such joy.  To always look for the little things to celebrate.
 
I found this on pinterest- taken from Ambermaybe.com
I have amazing potential
I can make good choices
I am never alone
I can do hard things
I am beautiful inside and out
I am of great work
He has a plan for me
I know who I am
a daughter of God
 
Gratitude Journal
*For time with my husband
*For fun finds on pinterest
*For fall meals like chili
 

 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment