Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day of Fall

Today is the first day of fall.  Much to our older boys dismay, Brett informed them last night that they would be getting out in the yard nice and early this morning to begin prepping the yard for fall.  We have tons of trees, which in turn means we have tons of leaves that will begin to fall very soon.  So, Brett wanted to get the yard cleaned up, bushes trimmed, and the brush taken down into the woods before the leaves begin to fall.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Several hours, a couple of arguements on the part of the older boys, and plenty of dirty kids and our yard is on its way to being ready for fall.
 
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life."
Psalm 143:8
 
Gratitude Journal
15.  For cool mornings and warm afternoons
16.  For a completed meal plan for the month
17.  For weekend nights with Brett and the boys watching football games together
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment