Saturday, January 2, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015

 
I thought I had more pictures, but they must have been taken by someone else.
Brett's family made the trip to Georgia this year to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with us.  It was great to see everyone and have several days together.  My mother-in-law and sisters-in-law were a huge help especially in the kitchen this Thanksgiving.  I was not feeling great for most of their visit, so I am thankful for their help in getting everything prepared and served.
The kids especially enjoyed having the undivided attention of their aunts and uncles.  Our front yard was an active football, soccer, and horse shoe field.  There was a fire every night and lots of football games to watch.  The dining room table usually had a game of Uno going or a certain group of aunts busy doing the nails of the three girls who live in this house.
We have so much to be thankful for this year! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment