Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful

This year, I am thankful for Tuesday mornings. Each week, my children and I are surrounded by woman who love us, pray continually for us, and inspire us to grow in our faith through their transparency and their love for God.
I am thankful to be homeschooling this year.  Stepping out in faith on this homeschooling journey has not been without fear and doubt, but I see how God is blessing our journey and am so grateful for it.
I am thankful to abide in the loving arms of Jesus.  I am thankful for His abundant grace.
I am thankful that our family's needs are provided for.  Now that the cold weather has settled upon us, I am grateful that our family has a home to protect us, food to nurish our bodies, clothes to keep us warm, medical care to keep us healthy, and school supplies/books to give us knowledge and opportunities.
I am thankful for my 8 crazy, full of life, healthy, fun, and loving kids. God has surely enriched my life, taught me to be patient and sacrificing, and made sure that each and every day is full of life, laughter, and bit of craziness!
I am thankful for my family and friends. 
I am thankful to live in the United States.  To have the freedoms and opportunities that are available to all who live here.
I am thankful for the love of my life.  God has completely blessed me with Brett. 
 
"O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!"
Psalm 30:12
 
"May you be filled with joy, always thanking the Father, who has enabled you to share the inheritance that belongs to God's holy people, who live in the light."
Colossians 1:12
 
"Let you lives overflow with thanksgiving for all he has done."
Colossians 2:7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment