Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week in Pictures

We had a busy week full of doctor appointments, dentist visits, baseball games, school programs, and the making of baptism videos.  It is finally the weekend.  We are ready to relax and enjoy our beautiful Georgia weather!

Here's a peak at our week.
We began the week concluding a wonderful visit from our family who were here to celebrate Emily's baptism.  Kate ate her first boiled peanuts.  I can't say I have ever had one or had the desire to try one, but they are a favorite of Great-Grandma and Daddy.

Monday marked day 3 of Kate wearing her new flower headband....a present from Nana when she came to visit this past weekend.

Caroline loves to sit in the doll crib.

Wednesday I had the longest OB appointment to date.  After waiting an hour past my appointment to be called back, I still was behind two sonograms.  Luckily, I didn't have the girls with me or my blood pressure would have been sky high.

Kate entertained herself by making a slide while I was doing laundry.

Sometimes on a Friday, we will meet Daddy for lunch in Madison.  Today we went to Burger King because Chick-Fil-A was super busy.

Daddy took Matt, Andrew, and Kate to get donuts for breakfast.

The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment