Monday, January 23, 2012

Rainy January Days at Home

It has been dark and rainy for several days at our house.  It is days like this that I am thankful for the opportunity to stay at home with the little girls and do nothing but play.
We can stay in our pajamas all day if we want!
Or we can wear a collection of all our favorite clothes!

I am just thankful today for the opportunity to spend all day with these little girls.  I am so thankful for a loving husband who is supportive of my desire to be at home with our children and who sees the value in it as much as I do.  I am thankful today for my parents and my sisters who always spoke truth to me and every day inspire me to be a Godly wife and mother.

always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
Ephesians 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment